More From Beau Bridges
- "My mom is many times responsible for getting us all together, but we trade off at each other’s houses. My brother and I are actors and are traveling a lot of our job."
- "We all feel really blessed to have been with my dad for these 85 years."
- "As an actor, I travel around a lot and live in a lot of hotels, and many times I’ve been in a town where the only entertainment to be had is what you find in the hotel bar or lobby."
More In Sports
- "When I was in elementary school, we weren’t allowed to do sports other than cheerleading. By junior high, they let us play, but we had to come back after 6:30 p.m. to practice because there was only one gymnasium and the boys used it first."― Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- "To me, what separates a funny movie from a good movie is something personal."― Seth Rogen
- "The NFL is such a large, multibillion dollar enterprise with fan loyalty because they have provided not only entertainment for sports fans, but memories, good memories, family memories to these fans, that can only bring about good will."― Wendell Pierce