More From Beau Bridges
- "As an actor, I travel around a lot and live in a lot of hotels, and many times I’ve been in a town where the only entertainment to be had is what you find in the hotel bar or lobby."
- "My mom is many times responsible for getting us all together, but we trade off at each other’s houses. My brother and I are actors and are traveling a lot of our job."
- "My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad."
More In Dad
- "Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful."― William Hurt
- "I don’t watch a huge amount of telly. I read a lot. I’m reading at the moment ‘Freedom,’ by Jonathan Franzen, a great big brick of a book, and I’m loving it."― Nick Clegg
- "Our songs touch people, and take them back to a time when there was no threat of terrorism, when you didn’t have to lock your doors and when Mom and Dad took care of everything."― George Grove