More From Barbara Bush
- "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."
- "To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."
- "Family and friends and faith are the most important things in your life and you should be building friendships."
More In Family
- "But when you lose a family member or something tragic happens, that stays with you forever. You never get over it. Knowing that you have to deal with that for the rest of your life… Football is important, but not as important as you once thought it was."― Brett Favre
- "I’m a Republican. I don’t want to go to heaven and have to face my family up there and tell them I voted for a Democrat."― T. Boone Pickens
- "Kindness goes a long ways lots of times when it ought to stay at home."― Kin Hubbard