More From Barbara Bush
- "I decided I ought to pick a project that would not be controversial, that would not really cost the government a lot of money."
- "It was the dumbest thing I had ever seen, but it’s a family thing, and I guess it’s clean."
- "At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent."
More In Family
- "Too often, older women are seen as victims, but I know lots of formidable women who have marvellous jobs as well as a full erotic life, and children and friends and family."― Francesca Annis
- "I had a number of very strong personalities in my family. My father was a concert flutist, the solo flute for Toscanini."― Francis Ford Coppola
- "You don’t have a family doctor anymore like you did when you were a kid, who treated you throughout your life."― Mehmet Oz