More From Barbara Bush
- "I may be the only mother in America who knows exactly what their child is up to all the time."
- "I’m not a competitive person, and I think women like me because they don’t think I’m competitive, just nice."
- "You know sit with your arm around a little kid and read. It not only teaches them to read but it keeps the family strong."
More In Faith
- "When Christians start thinking about Jesus, things start breaking down, they lose their faith. It’s perfectly possible to go to church every Sunday and not ask any questions, just because you like it as a way of life. They fear that if they ask questions they’ll lose their Christ, the very linchpin of their religion."― A. N. Wilson
- "I have two younger sisters and I’m such an advocate of owning who you are as a person. Don’t be ashamed or intimidated. Never feel like you are not amazing."― Khloe Kardashian
- "I walked along that slippery slope where if you fail through lack of faith, you sell your soul to the devil."― Michelle Shocked