More From Adam Clayton
- "From an early age I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting."
- "A man’s respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck."
- "Unless man is committed to the belief that all mankind are his brothers, then he labors in vain and hypocritically in the vineyards of equality."
More In Health
- "Health care comprises nearly 20 percent of our national economy, but outdated bureaucracy and red tape have stifled competition and raised costs. As a result, today more than 45 million are without any health coverage."― John Shadegg
- "As proud as we are of this city and as extraordinary as it is, all of south Louisiana and all of the Gulf Coast is a very special place, and the federal government has underinvested in it year after year after year, whether it’s education or health care."― Mary Landrieu
- "Exuberant health is always, as such, sickness also."― Theodor Adorno