More From Adam Clayton
- "A man’s respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck."
- "From an early age I didn’t buy into the value systems of working hard in a nine-to-five job. I thought creativity, friendship and loyalty and pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable was much more interesting."
- "You can’t make assumptions when you’re dealing with health issues."
More In Equality
- "On the one hand we publicly pronounce the equality of all peoples; on the other hand, in our immigration laws, we embrace in practice these very theories we abhor and verbally condemn."― Emanuel Celler
- "Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism."― Barry Goldwater
- "The extension of women’s rights is the basic principle of all social progress."― Charles Fourier