More From Adam Clayton
- "Unless man is committed to the belief that all mankind are his brothers, then he labors in vain and hypocritically in the vineyards of equality."
- "You can’t make assumptions when you’re dealing with health issues."
- "A man’s respect for law and order exists in precise relationship to the size of his paycheck."
More In Friendship
- "For the past several years, I have remained what others would consider underground. I did this in order to build a community of people, like-minded in their desire for freedom and the right to pursue their goals and lives without being manipulated and controlled by a media protected military industrial complex with a completely different agenda."― Lauryn Hill
- "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."― Elbert Hubbard
- "President Kennedy was willing to go to war. He was not a coward. The man had been in war and so had Ken O’Donnell. He was ready to protect this nation, but he was not ready for a military solution just because it was being rammed down his throat."― Kevin Costner