More From Abraham Maslow
- "All the evidence that we have indicates that it is reasonable to assume in practically every human being, and certainly in almost every newborn baby, that there is an active will toward health, an impulse towards growth, or towards the actualization."
- "If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life."
- "What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
More In Men
- "Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority."― Mary Wollstonecraft
- "Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many – not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."― Charles Dickens
- "An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men."― Charles Darwin