More From Abraham Maslow
- "The fact is that people are good, Give people affection and security, and they will give affection and be secure in their feelings and their behavior."
- "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
- "A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself."
More In Communication
- "You know, I’m just – I’m really happy for my dad."― Nicole Richie
- "States are looking for low-cost solutions that will enable better communication, while avoiding the danger in which the chain of command breaks down in emergencies. We do not want everyone talking to everyone else all the time."― John Shimkus
- "Art must unquestionably have a social value; that is, as a potential means of communication it must be addressed, and in comprehensible terms, to the understanding of mankind."― Rockwell Kent