More From Red Skelton
- "Any kid will run any errand for you, if you ask at bedtime."
- "If by chance some day you’re not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I’ve said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled."
- "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
More In Happiness
- "I was actually the one who decided to move to LA. Mom and I were driving on Sunset Boulevard during one of our trips back to see her family, and I said, ‘Can we just stay?’ So we did."― Lily Collins
- "When ambition ends, happiness begins."― Thomas Merton
- "The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, than the discovery of a new star."― Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin