More From Mark Twain
- "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."
- "It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
More In Happiness
- "Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness, but it is greatness."― George Bernard Shaw
- "I had to try and find a way to express happiness without sounding corny."― Daniel Johns
- "Sitting behind the bench at games is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to go through because basketball is really most of my happiness. So when I can’t go out there and exert energy and have fun and things like that, it kind of puts everything else into perspective."― Chris Webber