More From Paula Poundstone
- "I have a very silly sense of humor. I’ve never laughed harder in my entire life than seeing someone with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of their shoe."
- "I used to watch ‘The Waltons’ and sob because my family was nothing like that. We had a cruel sense of humor in my family."
- "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’"
More In Funny
- "I’m undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair."― Hillary Clinton
- "A lot of my friends are club people. It’s not me. It’s funny to represent that, because it’s not me. I don’t fit into a gay club setting. It’s just ironic that I represent that somehow."― Randy Harrison
- "I love Charlie, Billy Burke’s character. Writing for him is so spectacular, he’s so funny and wry and every scene he’s in he just takes. There’s a scene in ‘Eclipse’ where Bella tells him she’s a virgin, and it’s the funniest, most awkward scene I’ve ever seen on film."― Melissa Rosenberg