More From Michelle Rodriguez
- "I was born in Texas and I lived there ’till I was 8. Then I moved to the Dominican Republic with my mom, lived there for two years and forgot every word of English I knew."
- "I use to watch like maybe three or four movies, five days out of the week. I was a movie buff, but I really didn’t know what it was like behind the scenes, or the whole political process of it."
More In Car
- "The city needs a car like a fish needs a bicycle."― Dean Kamen
- "In a couple, sometimes, one or both people have to give up their personal life, dreams and ambitions for the good of the family."― Monica Bellucci
- "I had some vague memory of visiting Canberra as a lad, when we came up with my father by car. But when I made the long train journey from Sydney to Canberra and arrived at the little stop, I did wonder slightly whether this really was the national capital."― John Henry Carver