More From Michelle Rodriguez
- "I use to watch like maybe three or four movies, five days out of the week. I was a movie buff, but I really didn’t know what it was like behind the scenes, or the whole political process of it."
- "I was born in Texas and I lived there ’till I was 8. Then I moved to the Dominican Republic with my mom, lived there for two years and forgot every word of English I knew."
More In Car
- "With all the hybrid stuff and things like that, I think that’s a fabulous direction to go with cars in that sense. As someone who grew up around muscle cars, I’ll never not be able to not love a muscle car. Not that I don’t care about the environment, that’s not it. But I adore muscle cars."― Michael Symon
- "I’ve always been a bit of a car freak."― Eric Bana
- "I get appalled when I see good drivers being left on the sidelines because they haven’t come up with the half million to a million to put themselves in a competitive car."― John Surtees