More From Paul Reiser
- "In the original draft I was 27 and Peter was 55 in the script. That’s not the same as a guy in his 40s and a dad in the end of his 70s. It’s a different point in both our lives."
- "We have such a long, familiar history with Peter Falk. The minute his mug is on that screen people smile."
- "In fact, I had the idea because of Peter Falk. I saw my dad watching a Peter Falk movie and something clicked in my head. I gotta go make a movie for Peter Falk and me."
More In Car
- "In real life, one of my friends was killed in a car accident during our sophomore year."― Beverley Mitchell
- "In Japan, they have TV sets in cars right now, where you can punch up traffic routes, weather, everything! You can get Internet access already in cars in Japan, so within the next 2 to 3 years it’s gonna be so crazy!"― Glenn Danzig
- "When you’re doing a TV show, it’s not like you just shoot for six weeks and you’re in an editing room with all of your footage. It’s like a guitar or a car, you have to fine tune things. You stop doing what’s not working, you work on what is working and you add things that do work."― Chris Pratt