More From Maya Angelou
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
- "The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed."
More In Great
- "There is a time for all things – except marriage, my dear."― Thomas Chatterton
- "It’s great to want to be part of something, but it’s a different thing completely to believe wholly in some type of movement, and to give everything for that something."― Brandon Boyd
- "Beware of endeavoring to become a great man in a hurry. One such attempt in ten thousand may succeed. These are fearful odds."― Benjamin Disraeli