More From Maya Angelou
- "The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind."
- "Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends."
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time."
More In Life
- "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye."― Jimi Hendrix
- "Life has a higher end, than to be amused."― William Ellery Channing
- "When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up."― Les Brown