More From Mark Twain
- "Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet."
- "In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."
- "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not."
More In Happiness
- "The man who is aware of himself is henceforward independent; and he is never bored, and life is only too short, and he is steeped through and through with a profound yet temperate happiness."― Virginia Woolf
- "Fancy the happiness of Pinocchio on finding himself free! Without saying yes or no, he fled from the city and set out on the road that was to take him back to the house of the lovely Fairy."― Carlo Collodi
- "How easy to be amiable in the midst of happiness and success."― William Ellery Channing