More From Mark Twain
- "COMPARISON IS THE DEATH OF JOY. (MARK TWAIN)"
- "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not."
- "What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself."
More In Happiness
- "So even though I consider myself a fairly upbeat person, energetic and things like that, I never do very well on happiness tests."― Barbara Ehrenreich
- "The secret of happiness is something to do."― John Burroughs
- "This nation is notorious for its ability to make or fake anything cheaply. ‘Made-in-China’ goods now fill homes around the world. But our giant country has a small problem. We can’t manufacture the happiness of our people."― Ai Weiwei