More From Mark Twain
- "Prophesy is a good line of business, but it is full of risks."
- "If it’s your job to eat a frog, it’s best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it’s your job to eat two frogs, it’s best to eat the biggest one first."
- "There are several good protections against temptation, but the surest is cowardice."
More In Funny
- "It’s funny how social activists usually protest against the only things that have a credible chance of achieving the activists’ goals."― Craig Bruce
- "Nowhere else in history has there ever been a flag that stands for the right to burn itself. This is the fractal of our flag. It stands for the right to destroy itself."― Ken Kesey
- "When I was doing ensemble theater and comedy work, I felt I had some talents. But when I started doing my shows in Berkeley and found that I could be funny on my own, I was shocked."― Whoopi Goldberg