More From Little Richard
- "I don’t think a woman has to act like a man to show that she has strength."
- "But men are so full of greed today, they’ll sell anything for a little piece of money."
- "When you sit down and think about what rock ‘n’ roll music really is, then you have to change that question. Played up-tempo, you call it rock ‘n’ roll; at a regular tempo, you call it rhythm and blues."
More In Mom
- "I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter. The last thing I want to put out there is that it’s acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you’re in Hollywood."― Tori Spelling
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."― Kate Millett
- "I’ve always wanted to be a mom at 23, 24ish, ever since I was a little girl. I’m right on schedule."― Brandy Norwood