More From Little Richard
- "Gay people are the sweetest, kindest, most artistic, warmest and most thoughtful people in the world. And since the beginning of time all they’ve ever been is kicked."
- "I think God made a woman to be strong and not to be trampled under the feet of men. I’ve always felt this way because my mother was a very strong woman, without a husband."
- "I don’t think a woman has to act like a man to show that she has strength."
More In Mom
- "I think anybody with any intelligence sits down and sees Star Trek not a kids’ show."― Nichelle Nichols
- "My mom won’t let anyone treat me like a little princess."― Chloe Moretz
- "O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself."― Louis Aragon