More From Alicia Keys
- "I love Bono. I really respect what he has done for Africa and how he has used his fame to do good in the world. I hope I can do half as much in my life."
- "Soul music is timeless."
- "I’ve stepped more into my womanhood, I’m a mother now, I’m having a beautiful relationship as a wife and as a friend."
More In Mom
- "I noticed that this defense attorney is a very, very intelligent man, and he’s very cool and he’s very knowledgeable, and I think that personally I’d like to have an attorney like him."― Tommy Bond
- "In principle if I could not have a home I wouldn’t. But not having a home would be too difficult procedurally, going from hotel to hotel, the gap of three hours where you’re hungry and tired."― Lee Child
- "I think the real heroic teachers are the ones who work with kids, like my mom and my sister do."― David Duchovny