More From Kate Millett
- "Politics is repetition. It is not change. Change is something beyond what we call politics. Change is the essence politics is supposed to be the means to bring into being."
- "A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the chief victims of patriarchy, and also with the ending of homosexual oppression."
- "Men and women were declared equal one morning and everybody could divorce each other by postcard."
More In Mom
- "I want to be a positive role-model for my daughter. The last thing I want to put out there is that it’s acceptable to be too thin or have an eating disorder because you’re in Hollywood."― Tori Spelling
- "When you’re a mom and you have three children, nothing bothers you. Trust me. Who cares what people say? I’ve got other things to deal with."― Faith Hill
- "My mother was a single mom, and most of the women I know are strong."― Regina King