More From Lady Gaga
- "I do yoga, I do Bikram and I run, and I eat really healthy."
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night."
More In Famous
- "If I wanted to be famous, I could have been famous before."― David Gest
- "The Masters is where I won my first major, and I view this tournament with great respect. After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I’m ready to start my season at Augusta."― Tiger Woods
- "Maya Angelou, the famous African American poet, historian, and civil rights activist who is hailed be many as one of the great voices of contemporary literature, believes a struggle only makes a person stronger."― Michael N. Castle