More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
- "I talk about myself in the third person all the time. I don’t live my life in the way someone like you does. I live my life completely serving only my work and my fans."
- "I don’t want to make niche-oriented music."
More In Famous
- "I wanted to go hide. I wasn’t looking to be more famous, I’m famous enough."― Howard Stern
- "I met a lot of famous people when I was about 24. And none of them seemed very appealing. And so I didn’t know why I would struggle to be that kind of person."― Ethan Hawke
- "Olympic Gold changed me and my life dramatically. I became a celebrity overnight and people see me as a famous skater, not a real person."― Oksana Baiul