More From Lady Gaga
- "I hope that what you take away from my album is not just the music – which I did want to be fun, and I did want it to be about individuality, but please also take away from it that there’s no dream that’s too big."
- "I write music every day."
- "I don’t think I could live without hair, makeup and styling, let alone be the performer I am. I am a glamour girl through and through. I believe in the glamorous life and I live one."
More In Famous
- "To enjoy being famous, you need to have a screw loose."― Diablo Cody
- "I walk the streets, take the train, it’s real simple. Some actors create their own mythology: ‘Oh, I’m so famous I can’t go places, because I created this mythology that I’m so famous I can’t go places.’"― Samuel L. Jackson
- "For somebody famous, it’s weird anyway to meet someone, because they have a preconceived notion of who you are."― Ricki Lake