More From Lady Gaga
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "It’s hard knowing who to trust with your personal life. When you cry in your room at night, you don’t always know who to call. So I am very close to my family."
- "For being different, it’s easy. Bur to be unique, it’s a complicated. (Lady Gaga)"
More In Famous
- "I am the most well-adjusted human being I know. I started out this investigation as a very happy man with a great career. I’ve got the life people dream about: I am rich, I am famous, I’ve got a fabulous marriage to an absolutely, spell-bindingly brilliant woman."― James Ellroy
- "I like being famous when it’s convenient for me and completely anonymous when it’s not."― Catherine Deneuve
- "I remember Michael saying, ‘Rich and famous? It’s much better to be just rich’. I didn’t quite get it to begin with. But he’s right. You lose anonymity. I say to my family that you’ve no idea until you lose it how precious anonymity is."― Julie Walters