More From Lady Gaga
- "It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves, you know, to put other people down, or make fun of them, or maybe make mockery of their work and that doesn’t make me feel good at all."
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
More In Famous
- "I’m a guy who likes to watch something cool, creepy and suspenseful and there is no show to watch as an adult that would scare me at for even four seconds."― Todd McFarlane
- "I’m famous by default. I came out of the womb, and people wanted to know who I was because of my parents."― Frances Bean Cobain
- "We were delighted to have Nigel as a producer. The only problem is that Nigel is so famous that he seems to dominate most interviews without being there."― Stephen Malkmus