More From Lady Gaga
- "I was very depressed when I was 19… I would go back to my apartment every day and I would just sit there. It was quiet and it was lonely. It was still. It was just my piano and myself. I had a television and I would leave it on all the time just to feel like somebody was hanging out with me."
- "I don’t think that women need to smell interesting."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
More In Family
- "I was angry and frustrated until I started my own family and my first child was born. Until then I didn’t really appreciate life the way I should have, but fortunately I woke up."― Johnny Depp
- "In the family sandwich, the older people and the younger ones can recognize one another as the bread. Those in the middle are, for a time, the meat."― Anna Quindlen
- "There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones."― Anwar Sadat