More From Lady Gaga
- "My work as an artist is completely separate from my work as a philanthropist."
- "Well, in order for me to be successful… In order to be a great artist – musician, actor, painter, whatever – you must be able to be private in public at all times."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
More In Age
- "Elizabeth Peyton, the artist known for tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant youth, is now painting tiny, dazzling portraits of radiant middle age."― Jerry Saltz
- "In some movies you feel like you’re a very small part of a huge machine. Whereas in the theater you can have a very small part, but you can still feel the weight and the gravity of it. Given the nature of theater, it’s a more concentrated and quiet experience."― Minnie Driver
- "Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age."― Pope John XXIII