More From Lady Gaga
- "My father opened a restaurant. It’s so amazing… it’s so freaking delicious, but I’m telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there."
- "Pop music will never be low brow."
- "I want my fans to love themselves. It’s almost like I want to hypnotize them so when they hear my music they love themselves instantly."
More In Hope
- "Theater is, of course, a reflection of life. Maybe we have to improve life before we can hope to improve theater."― William Ralph Inge
- "Hope is a great falsifier. Let good judgment keep her in check."― Baltasar Gracian
- "Through teaching myself how to be happy and get through things, I hope I can also do that for other people."― Taryn Manning