More From Lady Gaga
- "What I’ve learned is that you really don’t need to be a celebrity or have money or have the paparazzi following you around to be famous."
- "I have to be on such a strict diet constantly."
- "I guess you could say I devoted myself so strongly to my music that for awhile I forgot about my family. But I only get one set of parents, and I think I forgot about that for a little while."
More In Work
- "I’m still as enamored and turned on by work as I was when I was young."― Maurice Sendak
- "In a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon it will be an entire nation. For all of us must work to put him there."― John F. Kennedy
- "A lawyer I once knew told me of a strange case, a suffragette who had never married. After her death, he opened her trunk and discovered 50 wedding gowns."― Marguerite Young