More From Lady Gaga
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "Where I come from it was really unheard of to be at a party and someone says, ‘What kind of music do you make?’, and you say, ‘Pop music.’ You may as well have ‘I’m not cool’ stamped on your forehead."
More In Fitness
- "I’m doing four hours of gymnastics training a day, six days a week and then an extra two to three hours in a fitness center as well."― Shawn Johnson
- "Swimming is normal for me. I’m relaxed. I’m comfortable, and I know my surroundings. It’s my home."― Michael Phelps
- "The spirit of the Olympic movement is great for young people because it teaches them about the training and discipline required to compete. Even if they don’t make the teams, they can rededicate their lives to the art of sport, discipline, and physical fitness."― Richard M. Daley