More From Lady Gaga
- "I was doing these performance art pop music pieces in the city. And they were a bit on the eccentric side I suppose. So people started to call me Gaga after the Queen song ‘Radio Gaga.’"
- "What I’ve discovered is that in art, as in music, there’s a lot of truth-and then there’s a lie. The artist is essentially creating his work to make this lie a truth, but he slides it in amongst all the others. The tiny little lie is the moment I live for, my moment. It’s the moment that the audience falls in love."
- "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl."
More In Music
- "I always wanted what Mom and Dad had."― Kim Kardashian
- "Aristotle uses a mother’s love for her child as the prime example of love or friendship."― Mortimer Adler
- "Poetry fettered, fetters the human race. Nations are destroyed or flourish in proportion as their poetry, painting, and music are destroyed or flourish."― William Blake