More From Lady Gaga
- "To this day, some of my closest friends say, ‘Gaga, you know, everything’s great. You’re a singer; your dreams have come true.’ But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you’re growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they’re true."
- "Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
- "I hope when I’m dead I’ll be considered an icon, though."
More In Art
- "There’s no art to find the mind’s construction in the face."― William Shakespeare
- "I never called my work an ‘art’. It’s part of show business, the business of building entertainment."― Walt Disney
- "When you live under the power of terror and segregation, you can’t ever start a work of art."― Jeanne Moreau