More From John Ruskin
- "Do not think of your faults, still less of other’s faults; look for what is good and strong, and try to imitate it. Your faults will drop off, like dead leaves, when their time comes."
- "The strength and power of a country depends absolutely on the quantity of good men and women in it."
- "When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece."
More In Art
- "I think art education, especially in this country, which government pretty much ignores, is so important for young people."― Mikhail Baryshnikov
- "The first reason for the preponderant influence of those Evangelicals who define themselves as advocates of Religious Right theological and political ideologies is that they have both the financial means and technological know-how to make widespread use of modern electronic forms of communication."― Tony Campolo
- "It is no great art to say something briefly when, like Tacitus, one has something to say; when one has nothing to say, however, and none the less writes a whole book and makes truth into a liar – that I call an achievement."― Horace