More From John Ruskin
- "There is no wealth but life."
- "The first test of a truly great man is his humility. By humility I don’t mean doubt of his powers or hesitation in speaking his opinion, but merely an understanding of the relationship of what he can say and what he can do."
- "The strength and power of a country depends absolutely on the quantity of good men and women in it."
More In Education
- "I’ve got a very deep and abiding passion about education being far more than buildings and textbooks; it’s what children bring into school with them."― Johann Lamont
- "Lawrence Ferlinghetti had a tremendous education as an artist and also an enormous knowledge of literarture."― David Amram
- "The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones."― Henry Ward Beecher