More From James Welch
- "Richard Hugo taught me that anyone with a desire to write, an ear for language and a bit of imagination could become a writer. He also, in a way, gave me permission to write about northern Montana."
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."
More In Religion
- "I wish your increase in holiness, number, love, religion, and righteousness; and wait you, and cease to contend with these men that are gone from us, for there is nothing that shall convince them but judgment."― Donald Cargill
- "Our religion, then, rests on the credit due to these witnesses."― Simon Greenleaf
- "Kinsey was trying to study sex scientifically, get rid of the overlay of culture and religion."― Bill Condon