More From Hermann Maier
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
More In Attitude
- "The New Right, in many cases, is doing nothing less than placing a heretical claim on Christian faith that distorts, confuses, and destroys the opportunity for a biblical understanding of Jesus Christ and of his gospel for millions of people."― Mark Hatfield
- "I was kicked out of school because of my attitude. I was not assimilating. So I went to work, taking any jobs I could get."― Richard Pryor
- "The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts."― Ivan Illich