More From Hermann Maier
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
More In Attitude
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."― Jack Dee
- "I think that generally music should be a positive thing, I like Bob Marley’s attitude: he said that his goal in life was to single handedly fight all the evil in the world with nothing but music, and when he went to a place he didn’t go to play, he went to conquer."― Jon Fishman
- "We assume that we’ve come so far as compassionate citizens of the world if we do choose to read the news, yet the attitude towards life can be one where we put blinders on and forget that there are civil wars going on. It’s easy to forget that there are so many people starving to death every single day."― Anne Hathaway