More From Hermann Maier
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
- "At my age, you need to verify that everything is fine. I put a lot of pressure on my body, and I feel sometimes pain in my back and in my knees, so I have to be sure that I can keep on training hard before going on."
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
More In Attitude
- "Attitudes are more important than facts."― George MacDonald
- "Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening."― Walter Pater
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter