More From Khalil Gibran
- "Wisdom stands at the turn in the road and calls upon us publicly, but we consider it false and despise its adherents."
- "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children."
- "Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror."
More In Attitude
- "If philosophy is practice, a demand to know the manner in which its history is to be studied is entailed: a theoretical attitude toward it becomes real only in the living appropriation of its contents from the texts."― Karl Jaspers
- "The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "America won the Cold War by protecting our strategic resources from the threat of foreign control. We must bring the same attitude to our trade relationship with China."― Jo Ann Emerson