More From Khalil Gibran
- "Coming generations will learn equality from poverty, and love from woes."
- "Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."
- "When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. Which of you would be a reed, dumb and silent, when all else sings together in unison?"
More In Attitude
- "Design is about point of view, and there should be some sort of woman or lifestyle or attitude in one’s head as a designer."― Vera Wang
- "It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come."― Dalai Lama
- "A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby’s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss."― Tina Fey