More From Hermann Maier
- "As the time goes by, you change, your learn new things, your attitude is different. For the moment, I’m still enjoying ski racing so much that it would be difficult for me to think about ending my career."
- "My attitude on skis is different now. I have learned to put less pressure on myself and on the edges of my skis when I’m racing, to be keep myself more under control."
- "It’s funny to have become an elegant skier now. But my drive is still the same."
More In Age
- "Science goes from question to question; big questions, and little, tentative answers. The questions as they age grow ever broader, the answers are seen to be more limited."― George Wald
- "What I really tried to do with Helen was make her show this sad side of her. She was married off at 16, was so young and living in this castle that can’t leave because of how she looks, and married to a man she hates and three times her age."― Diane Kruger
- "I don’t look my age, I don’t feel my age and I don’t act my age. To me age is just a number."― Joan Collins