More From Gilda Radner
- "Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily."
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."
- "I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they’re the first to be rescued off sinking ships."
More In Life
- "School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?"― Billie Joe Armstrong
- "Life is hard; it’s harder if you’re stupid."― John Wayne
- "I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity."― Michelle Obama