More From Gilda Radner
- "Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next."
- "I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they’re the first to be rescued off sinking ships."
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."
More In Life
- "The purpose of life is a life of purpose."― Robert Byrne
- "If we had a keen vision of all that is ordinary in human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow or the squirrel’s heart beat, and we should die of that roar which is the other side of silence."― George Eliot
- "Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto."― Demi Lovato