More From Gilda Radner
- "I’d much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they’re the first to be rescued off sinking ships."
- "While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die – whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness."
- "Dreams are like paper, they tear so easily."
More In Life
- "Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."― Richard L. Evans
- "Maybe you don’t like your job, maybe you didn’t get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there’s no escape, there’s no excuse, so just suck up and be nice."― Ani DiFranco
- "Don’t ignore the past, but deal with it, on your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free of it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don’t, the past will come back to haunt and keep coming back to haunt you."― Boris Kodjoe