More From Gabrielle Union
- "People think that celebs make a lot more money than we do. We look for bargains and we do a lot of stuff on our own."
- "Drama can feel like therapy whereas comedy feels like there’s been a pressure and a weight lifted off of you. You come to work and you laugh all day, you go home and you feel light and there’s a certain feeling when you’re sitting with the audience and they leave after 90 minutes and it’s just pure escapism and they’re happy."
- "In my career, there have been roles I haven’t taken because someone involved with the project gave me a bad vibe. I don’t care how much money is on the table: No job is worth feeling uneasy every day."
More In Home
- "God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars."― Martin Luther
- "It’s not about finding a home so much as finding yourself."― Jason Behr
- "After every war, there was a significant change in the music, and I can understand how that happened. If you participate in protecting the country, you think you can be part of it, but you come back home and it’s worse than ever."― Quincy Jones