More From Gabrielle Union
- "Hollywood needs to recognise all shades of African American beauty."
- "If someone lacked decency or respect, I didn’t allow that person to stay in my world."
- "I was at one time a football wife, and there is a certain level of bonding that happens between women who are the wives of football players."
More In Home
- "All I wanted to do was put together one of the best home maths systems in the world, and that’s what we’ve done. I’ve loved numbers since I was two or three, and I get really excited about them. Now, I’m allowing myself to get excited about things. If you’re doing it for a TV network or any major corporation, you have to put a lid on it a little."― Carol Vorderman
- "The Internet is just bringing all kinds of information into the home. There’s just a lot of distraction, a lot of competition for the parent’s voice to resonate in the children’s ears."― Phil McGraw
- "Those men are most apt to be obsequious and conciliating abroad, who are under the discipline of shrews at home."― Washington Irving