More From Gabrielle Union
- "I think I’m drawn to more villain-type characters, because it’s so cool to get to say all the things you want to say. In Hollywood, you get to this position where you have to bite your tongue so much. You take all your experiences of not being able to say what you really want to say, and channel that through your character."
- "You come to work and you laugh all day, you go home and you feel light and there’s a certain feeling when you’re sitting with the audience and they leave after 90 minutes and it’s just pure escapism and they’re happy."
- "People think that celebs make a lot more money than we do. We look for bargains and we do a lot of stuff on our own."
More In Home
- "I couldn’t care less about fashion. If I had taken any clothes home, they would have remained in my closet for the rest of their existence."― Meryl Streep
- "And now, I still really don’t care that much but now I have music playing all the time at home, which is a first for me. Whatever. Everything from Ani DiFranco to Dave Matthews to Jack Johnson and Norah Jones."― Jennifer Garner
- "And I came back and it was great, ‘cuz George had set up all these flowers all over the studio saying welcome home. So then we got it together again. I always felt it was better on the White one for me. We were more like a band, you know."― Ringo Starr