More From Jack White
- "A lot of people in the media, and some everyday people, really aren’t in search of the truth. They’re in search of something worse than that. Money, yeah. I think the media’s the kind of a thing where the truth doesn’t win, because it’s no fun. The truth’s no fun."
- "The fact that we elected Obama was a sign that the black struggle inherent in the blues and so much of the music I have loved can triumph."
- "We were like a white family from the 1920s or something. My parents had this bizarre, different way of looking at things from the people that surrounded us. I went to an all-Mexican grade school and an all-black high school, and not many people in those places liked the same stuff as me."
More In Home
- "Support by United States rulers is rather in the nature of the support that the rope gives to a hanged man."― Nikita Khrushchev
- "I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it."― LeBron James
- "Our parents came home one day and heard us, and they thought it was the radio, but our grandfather told them it was us."― Barry Gibb