More From Gabrielle Union
- "In my career, there have been roles I haven’t taken because someone involved with the project gave me a bad vibe. I don’t care how much money is on the table: No job is worth feeling uneasy every day."
- "Just like I find men who talk sports who don’t really know sports annoying, I think men might find women who don’t really have a true passion and knowledge of sports maybe not so attractive."
- "I like directors who have worked as actors. They know the experience."
More In Women
- "Capitalism has its weaknesses. But it is capitalism that ended the stranglehold of the hereditary aristocracies, raised the standard of living for most of the world and enabled the emancipation of women."― Camille Paglia
- "We think of enterprise architecture as the process we use for fully describing and mapping business functionality and business requirements and relating them to information systems requirements."― Tony Scott
- "If a country doesn’t recognize minority rights and human rights, including women’s rights, you will not have the kind of stability and prosperity that is possible."― Hillary Clinton