More From Drew Barrymore
- "Great dad. Yeah, he would ask me for money on birthdays and, you know, inappropriate times. And I just wrote him off like, ‘You’re not a father.’ I just learned you cannot emotionally invest in people who are not attainable."
- "You’ve just got to do the best that you can."
- "I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life."
More In Funny
- "‘Funny Games’ was conceived as a provocation. My other films are different. If people feel my other films are, or respond to them as provocation, then that’s quite different. ‘Funny Games’ is the only one of mine where my intention was to provoke the audience."― Michael Haneke
- "When I was in college, I was in the theater department, which for anyone who has been involved in any kind of theater program, you know that it’s really wacky and tight-knit, a real family. Me and my good friends from college would do random shows and plays that were sometimes serious, but most of the time really goofy and funny."― Darren Criss
- "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."― Groucho Marx