More From Drew Barrymore
- "I don’t mind a little Sturm und Drang. When I was doing ‘Riding in Cars With Boys,’ I wouldn’t smile at anybody, because my character, Bev, was angry at the world. I’m the opposite. Inside my head I’d be like, God, I’ll explain to you at the end of shooting that I’m not this person."
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
- "At 35, I’m definitely starting to feel more like a grown-up than I ever have. There’s nothing in my life that is childish or whimsical. Having fun is fantastic and I never want to lose a sense of that – and also, I think, you have to have that to put into your work or else it’s going to feel stiff."
More In Funny
- "If you felt that excitement when you voted for Barack Obama, shouldn’t you feel that way now that he’s President Obama? You know there’s something wrong with the kind of job he’s done as president when the best feeling you had was the day you voted for him."― Mitt Romney
- "It’s funny with fiction – once you cut something, it hasn’t happened anymore."― George Saunders
- "It’s funny; as I get older I’m reverting to my roots – I want to plant stuff."― Melissa McCarthy