More From Drew Barrymore
- "I don’t mind a little Sturm und Drang. When I was doing ‘Riding in Cars With Boys,’ I wouldn’t smile at anybody, because my character, Bev, was angry at the world. I’m the opposite. Inside my head I’d be like, God, I’ll explain to you at the end of shooting that I’m not this person."
- "God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about the way my body is shaped."
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."
More In Funny
- "Straight men just can’t imagine the bliss of being in a relationship with someone who finds farting as funny as they do."― Graham Norton
- "The funny thing is musicians often love to go to see visual art because you’ve got all these pictures to turn into metaphors."― Dar Williams
- "Men don’t care what’s on TV. They only care what else is on TV."― Jerry Seinfeld