More From Drew Barrymore
- "Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy."
- "There’s a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog. I have to exert myself and really say, oh God, I’ve got to see my friends ’cause I’m too content being by myself."
- "I really have created a family. I work with the people I love, I travel with them, I make films with them, and I’m in an office with them. So in a weird way – I know I haven’t birthed a child – I feel that I’m a part of creating a family. It’s a tribe. I love that word."
More In Funny
- "Europe is scooters. Europe is five young people on one bench sharing a chocolate bar. Their idea of entertainment and fun is so much different than ours, which is exactly why a movie about them would be funny."― Mike Myers
- "I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio."― Joan Rivers
- "Johnny Rotten. He’s a big fan of mine. I used to see him out in the audience in England and he’d stand up and holler. He’s funny. Smart too, and a nice guy. Don’t think he’s a jerk because he isn’t."― Don Van Vliet