More From Drew Barrymore
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
- "I really have created a family. I work with the people I love, I travel with them, I make films with them, and I’m in an office with them. So in a weird way – I know I haven’t birthed a child – I feel that I’m a part of creating a family. It’s a tribe. I love that word."
- "My therapist says I still haven’t got in touch with my anger. Maybe one day I’m going to explode. But I’m still really happy. I know it looks like a strange and painful upbringing – all those experiences led me to the paths that I’m on now."
More In Funny
- "Ninety-eight per cent of laughter is nothing to do with jokes, which do not deserve to bear the weight of all the funny stuff in the world."― Arthur Smith
- "Music is a very personal and emotional form of communication."― Trevor Dunn
- "Every man’s dream is to be able to sink into the arms of a woman without also falling into her hands."― Jerry Lewis