More From Drew Barrymore
- "Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths."
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "My therapist says I still haven’t got in touch with my anger. Maybe one day I’m going to explode. But I’m still really happy. I know it looks like a strange and painful upbringing – all those experiences led me to the paths that I’m on now."
More In Funny
- "I used to say I wanted somebody funny and intelligent, but kindness is the most important quality in a man."― Cat Deeley
- "At boarding school you had to wear your name across your chest and your back, and obviously I had a pretty funny name. It wasn’t Brown or Smith or Hughes."― Diane Cilento
- "Chaos in the midst of chaos isn’t funny, but chaos in the midst of order is."― Steve Martin