More From Drew Barrymore
- "I’m a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life."
- "God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I’m not going to complain about the way my body is shaped."
- "Being a Barrymore didn’t help me, other than giving me a great sense of pride and a strange spiritual sense that I felt OK about having the passion to act. It made sense because my whole family had done it and it helped rationalise it for me."
More In Funny
- "Every cloud has its silver lining but it is sometimes a little difficult to get it to the mint."― Don Marquis
- "I’ve realized how precious life is. When I was younger, I was more adventurous. I felt invincible. I was game for everything. As a mom, I don’t want to get injured because then I can’t take care of my kids."― Kristi Yamaguchi
- "The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers, rather than fill it with the accumulation of others."― Tryon Edwards