More From Drew Barrymore
- "Sometimes I bust out and do things so permanent. Like tattoos and marriage."
- "I love romance. I’m a sucker for it. I love it so much. It’s pathetic."
- "My therapist says I still haven’t got in touch with my anger. Maybe one day I’m going to explode. But I’m still really happy. I know it looks like a strange and painful upbringing – all those experiences led me to the paths that I’m on now."
More In Dad
- "As a dad, he thinks that his philosophy is morally correct. He has no conscience whatsoever about letting his kids put a penny in a light socket to find out electricity is not so good for you, and if you want to learn how to swim, you have to be thrown into the deep end."― Stacy Keach
- "My dad liked how January went with Jones. My sisters’ names are Jina and Jacey Jones."― January Jones
- "I can talk to my dad like he’s my manager, and put ‘Dad’ on the back burner. We’ve been doing it since I was 13."― Jessica Simpson