More From Doug Larson
- "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!"
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend."
More In Happiness
- "Fame is indeed beautiful and benign and gentle and satisfying, but happiness is something at once tender and brilliant beyond all things."― Mary MacLane
- "The world is full of a lot of fear and a lot of negativity, and a lot of judgment. I just think people need to start shifting into joy and happiness. As corny as it sounds, we need to make a shift."― Ellen DeGeneres
- "The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself."― Benjamin Franklin