More From Doug Larson
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."
- "Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk."
More In Happiness
- "There is no happiness for people at the expense of other people."― Anwar Sadat
- "I don’t get a sense of American pride. I just get a sense that everyone is here, battling the same thing – that around the world everybody’s after the same thing, just some minor piece of happiness each day."― Paul Thomas Anderson
- "What we call happiness in the strictest sense comes from the (preferably sudden) satisfaction of needs which have been dammed up to a high degree."― Sigmund Freud