More From Doug Larson
- "The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment."
- "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog."
- "More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."
More In Humor
- "Clothes are my drug. I love Camden market – I have so many vintage pieces from there it’s unbelievable. Clothes are really important to me, they give me that feeling of happiness. I love being a bit free with it all and not giving myself rules."― Kaya Scodelario
- "As far as I’m concerned, there’s no job more important on the planet than being a mom."― Mark Wahlberg
- "All I try to do is as earnestly and as acutely as I can, conceive a character and try to portray this character just honestly. If the humor is within the absurdity and the awfulness of situations, then let it be seen that way."― Patrick Warburton