More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
More In Teacher
- "Encouragement from my high school teacher Patty Hart said ‘you need to focus and theater might be your route out of here.’ I created the program, went to college and graduate school and now here I am."― Jeffrey Donovan
- "We can teach a lot of things, but if the teacher can’t relate by talking to a group of friendly students, he’ll never be a competent teacher."― William Glasser
- "If you love acting and you’ve ever experienced theater, then you know that in a movie it’s almost impossible to live out that experience, unless you’re a Pacino or a De Niro or somebody who gets to pick their parts."― Scott Caan