More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
More In Teacher
- "The main thing I am interested in is my experience as a teacher."― Frank McCourt
- "Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else’s life forever."― Margaret Cho
- "Quite honestly I never had a desire to be an actor. I tell people, I did not choose acting; acting chose me. I never grew up wanting to be an actor. I wanted to play football. In about 9th grade an English teacher told me I had a talent to act. He said I should audition for a performing arts high school so I did on a whim. I got accepted."― Ving Rhames