More From Doris Roberts
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
More In Teacher
- "My father was a swim teacher. We used to swim before school, swim after school."― Gordon Ramsay
- "There is a phenomenal amount of pressure on women in this industry: they are considered vintage by the time they hit their mid-30s."― Tori Amos
- "My parents were early converts to Christianity in my part of Nigeria. They were not just converts; my father was an evangelist, a religious teacher. He and my mother traveled for thirty-five years to different parts of Igboland, spreading the gospel."― Chinua Achebe