More From Doris Roberts
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
More In Teacher
- "If the Great Way perishes there will morality and duty. When cleverness and knowledge arise great lies will flourish. When relatives fall out with one another there will be filial duty and love. When states are in confusion there will be faithful servants."― Lao Tzu
- "I worked as a secretary, a waitress and a dance teacher – all in high school."― Jennie Garth
- "To have the opportunity to complete the slam at the Open at St Andrews, the home of golf, is something I will never ever forget."― Tiger Woods