More From Doris Roberts
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
More In Teacher
- "A teacher is never too smart to learn from his pupils. But while runners differ, basic principles never change. So it’s a matter of fitting your current practices to fit the event and the individual. See, what’s good for you might not be worth a darn for the next guy."― Bill Bowerman
- "Literature is my life of course, but from an ontological point of view. From an existential point of view, I like being a teacher."― Antonio Tabucchi
- "People can look to me as a teacher, but I consider myself a student of hip-hop."― Doug E. Fresh