More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
More In Teacher
- "It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning."― Sly Stone
- "One of the most extraordinary things about being a spiritual teacher is the rare privilege of being able to look deeply into the very souls of many human beings at the same time."― Andrew Cohen
- "I would probably be a teacher if I weren’t a comedian."― Brad Garrett