More From Doris Roberts
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
More In Teacher
- "It’s easier to lecture women on sexual morality than it is to explain why all Americans shouldn’t have comprehensive, fair, and equal health care coverage."― Martha Plimpton
- "If you put down a list of jobs, doctor, lawyer, janitor, teacher or movie star, everybody would pick the movie star. And why? So you could lie around the pool, drink margaritas and send money to your parents. So that’s what I did."― Steve Guttenberg
- "The teacher is the one who gets the most out of the lessons, and the true teacher is the learner."― Elbert Hubbard