More From Doris Roberts
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
More In Teacher
- "I need a teacher quite as much as Helen. I know the education of this child will be the distinguishing event of my life, if I have the brains and perseverance to accomplish it."― Anne Sullivan Macy
- "You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul."― Swami Vivekananda
- "I took an acting class. After the first day, the teacher quit, so they said take another. When I saw ‘How to be a Stand-up Comedian,’ it resonated. I realized I’d rather make 200 people laugh than make one person cry."― Wendy Liebman