More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "Everybody’s a teacher if you listen."
More In Car
- "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."― Dave Barry
- "The idea that maybe you don’t have to own a car if you only need one occasionally may catch on, just like time-sharing caught on in real estate."― Steve Case
- "The New Dealers have all left Washington to make way for the car dealers."― Adlai E. Stevenson