More From Doris Roberts
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "Everybody’s a teacher if you listen."
More In Humor
- "The humor section is the last place an author wants to be. They put your stuff next to collections of Cathy cartoons."― David Sedaris
- "Men will confess to treason, murder, arson, false teeth, or a wig. How many of them will own up to a lack of humor?"― Frank Moore Colby
- "I don’t find music being less important than, like, politics."― Kurt Loder