More From Don Marquis
- "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."
- "Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever."
- "Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles."
More In Experience
- "Questions have arisen about the policing of science. Who is responsible for the policing? My answer is: all of us."― Serge Lang
- "The deepest experience of the creator is feminine, for it is experience of receiving and bearing."― Rainer Maria Rilke
- "No man’s knowledge here can go beyond his experience."― John Locke