More From Don Marquis
- "Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo."
- "Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever."
- "Of middle age the best that can be said is that a middle-aged person has likely learned how to have a little fun in spite of his troubles."
More In Experience
- "I was so emotional. Choked up. I could hardly talk all day. I’ll be cleaning out my trailer and saying goodbye soon, realizing what a wonderful experience this has been."― Dennis Franz
- "If you want plenty of experience in dealing with difficult people, then have kids."― Bo Bennett
- "Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced."― John Keats