More From Dolly Parton
- "I think I’ve got my business notions and my sense for that sort of thing from my dad. My dad never had a chance to go to school. He couldn’t read and write. But he was so smart. He was just one of those people that could just make the most of anything and everything that he had to work with."
- "I’m not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I’m not dumb… and I also know that I’m not blonde."
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
More In Home
- "My dad was an inventor, and I think I’ve always had a rosy view of technology, or at least its potential."― Scott McCloud
- "My first holiday to San Francisco in 1998-99 was supposed to be a two-week vacation but I ended up staying five weeks and nearly didn’t come home."― Johnny Vegas
- "Yes, Americans can still get credit for cars and trucks and refrigerators, and those businesses are doing well. But just try to get a home loan now."― Ben Stein