More From Dolly Parton
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "I think every entertainer’s had nights when things go wrong. I mean you can’t remember everything all the time, and especially if you’re having hard times personally, things going on that you – you know, and then people make it worse. And that makes you feel worse."
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
More In Attitude
- "Mainly what I learned from Buddy… was an attitude. He loved music, and he taught me that it shouldn’t have any barriers to it."― Waylon Jennings
- "It’s not too good to have this attitude in F1. It could be a disadvantage."― Alain Prost
- "What matters to me is that I do what I think is right and I see, I’m a numbers guy, that’s my attitude. I know we have a debt tsunami coming, we are bankrupting this country and I’m in a position where I can actually advance ideas to prevent that from happening. That’s exactly what I should be doing."― Paul Ryan