More From Dolly Parton
- "It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I’d be a drag queen."
- "I feel that sin and evil are the negative part of you, and I think it’s like a battery: you’ve got to have the negative and the positive in order to be a complete person."
- "I do remember how it was to be poor. I do remember that in my early years, we had to grow and raise all of our food, even our animals. And I remember in my early life, we didn’t even have electricity. So it was very, very hard times then."
More In Attitude
- "When I drank, I had a very different attitude towards my playing. It was sloppier but I kind of liked it that way. It was like the alcohol was telling my mind what to do."― Mick Mars
- "There is no God, Nature sufficeth unto herself; in no wise hath she need of an author."― Marquis de Sade
- "For success, attitude is equally as important as ability."― Walter Scott