More From Dolly Parton
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
- "I think every entertainer’s had nights when things go wrong. I mean you can’t remember everything all the time, and especially if you’re having hard times personally, things going on that you – you know, and then people make it worse. And that makes you feel worse."
- "You know, I look like a woman but I think like a man. And in this world of business, that has helped me a lot. Because by the time they think that I don’t know what’s goin’ on, I then got the money, and gone."
More In Attitude
- "We have it, we’re lucky enough that we’ve created a show where it’s not about… a family, or a kid, it’s about a town."― Trey Parker
- "Solidarity is an attitude of resistance, I suppose, or it should be."― Christopher Hitchens
- "Films for TV have to be much closer to the book, mainly because the objective with a TV movie that translates literature is to get the audience, after seeing this version, to pick up the book and read it themselves. My attitude is that TV can never really be any form of art, because it serves audience expectations."― Michael Haneke